Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where to go

How do you express what you want to say when you feel so far away?
How do you mean what should be meant when there are no words to say?
Seperated, weak, destroyed
Like noone cares, noone wants what I have, my opinion
Away, lost, pushed
Things happen so quick, change comes too fast and I can only sit and watch
small, alone, afraid
Who can I turn to, go to, seek out?
but You
You teach, I learn, but doesn't make it feel better
I don't see it, feel it now
But in time I know
You will show, teach me in ways I never knew possible
You will show me in ways I will not understand
What can I do now?
Oh please help
Help me, heal me, I feel sick
I'm away, I feel I need to run
I need to go, scream, wander
God please carry me! Please hold me this time
Show me where to go, what to do
Can't do it alone, not without You
I will run the wrong way
I need YOU.

1 comment: