Tuesday, December 22, 2009

La Monde

(I found a poem I wrote senior year of High School. I did a couple revisions and I thought I'd share it on here! Its actually not bad... ^_^)


All the colors were green, brown, white and blue
There was freedom for all here
They lived both apart and together
There were many natural boundaries
Life was simple, primitive, seperate
Curiosity was soon developed
All that was needed was time
Boundaries broken, discovery soon
Cultures clashed, some disappeared, became one
Change was slow and yet forced for some
Created smoke, concrete, skyscrapers, cars
Technology, transporation, changed
Survival from education
Some receive all without trying
Others get nothing working whole life away
There is still freedom, now only for some
The colors turned grimy, very grey

No comments:

Post a Comment